Veronica Arntz graduated from Wyoming Catholic College with a Bachelor of Arts in Liberal Arts, which included courses in humanities, philosophy, theology, and Latin, among others using the Great Books of Western thought. The title of her senior thesis was, “Communio Personarum Meets Communionis Sacramentum: The Cosmological Connection of Family and Liturgy.” She is currently pursuing a Master of Arts in Theology from the Augustine Institute.
- Reflections on the Supernatural Virtue of Faith
- Following Christ in the Way of the Cross
- The Narratio of Sacred Liturgy in Genesis 1 and 2
- The Domestic Church and the Sacred Liturgy
- The Domestic Church and the Cross of Christ