Stephanie Pacheco is a freelance writer and convert from Northern Virginia. She earned a M.A. in Theological Studies, summa cum laude, from Christendom College and holds a B.A. from the University of Virginia in Religious Studies with a minor in Government and Political Theory. Her work has been featured in America Magazine, Crisis Magazine, Soul Gardening Journal and syndicated by EWTN and Zenit. She blogs about making sense of the Catholic Faith in modern life at theoress.wordpress.com and lives with her husband and two young children.
- How abortion divides the feminist movement
- Top 6 Pro-Life Aims for Health Care Reform
- Pro-life Politics are not Fringe or Obsolete: The Hyde/Helms Amendments
- Being Catholic under a Trump Presidency
- Mrs. Clinton’s Religion Problem