Fr. C. J. McCloskey III, S.T.D. is a Church historian and Research Fellow at the Faith and Reason Institute in Washington, DC. He is perhaps best known for guiding into the Church such luminaries as Dr. Bernard Nathanson, Lawrence Kudlow, Robert Novak, Judge Robert Bork, and Senator Sam Brownback. His articles, reviews, and doctoral thesis have been published in major Catholic and secular periodicals. He is co-author (with Russell Shaw) of Good News, Bad News: Evangelization, Conversion, and the Crisis of Faith (Ignatius Press) and the co-editor of “The Essential Belloc” (St. Benedict’s Press).
- Labor and the Human Person
- The Significance of China's New Two Child Policy
- Create in Me a Clean Heart
- Streamlined Annulment Process: A Sign of Compassion
- Decline in Morality Leads to Lack of Respect for Life