Father Basil Cole, O.P. is currently a Professor of Moral and Spiritual Theology, Pontifical Faculty of the Immaculate Conception, at the Dominican House of Studies in Washington, D.C. Father is also author of Music and Morals, The Hidden Enemies of the Priesthood and coauthor of Christian Totality; Theology of Consecrated Life. A native San Franciscan, Father has been a prior in the Western province of the Dominicans, a parish missionary and retreat master, and invited professor of moral and spiritual theology at the Angelicum in Rome.
- Why is confession sometimes a torture chamber?
- Why does Catholic Social Teaching often fail?
- What happened to the phrase “Soldier of Christ?”
- A pro-life attitude towards fasting and food
- Angels and the Social Teaching of the Church, A Small Connection?