Father Basil Cole, O.P. is currently a Professor of Moral and Spiritual Theology, Pontifical Faculty of the Immaculate Conception, at the Dominican House of Studies in Washington, D.C. Father is also author of Music and Morals, The Hidden Enemies of the Priesthood and coauthor of Christian Totality; Theology of Consecrated Life. A native San Franciscan, Father has been a prior in the Western province of the Dominicans, a parish missionary and retreat master, and invited professor of moral and spiritual theology at the Angelicum in Rome.
- A pro-life attitude towards fasting and food
- Angels and the Social Teaching of the Church, A Small Connection?
- The Common Evil: Does It Exist As Well as the Common Good?
- Can Contraception Use Be Considered A Valid Development of Doctrine?
- What is the difference between radical dissent and non-assent?