Adolfo Castañeda, S.T.L., is the director of education for Hispanic outreach for Human Life International and HLI’s Hispanic outreach arm Vida Humana Internacional. He has a Masters in Theology from St. Vincent de Paul Regional (Major) Seminary, in Boynton Beach, Florida, where he studied as a lay student. He also has a Licence in Moral Theology from the Alphonsian Academy in Rome. From 1989 to 1993 he taught moral theology at St. Vincent’s. Since 1993, he has been working for Human Life International’s Hispanic Division, Miami-based, Vida Humana Internacional (VHI), as Director of Hispanic Education and Research. In that capacity Adolfo is the host of two weekly Spanish radio programs: one live though Mother Angelica’s World Catholic Radio and the other one pre-recorded through Radio Peace of the Archdiocese of Miami. He is the editor of VHI’s email newsletter, and of VHI’s printed newsletter. Adolfo is also the author of books, articles,and reports.
- What does the Church teach about “Catholic” pro-abortion politicians?
- What does the Church teach about the political duty of Catholics concerning abortion?
- What's the role of the Church in politics?
- The Rights of Parents and the First Commandment
- Does the Catholic Church Tell You How to Vote?